1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the company ALESSI WEAR S.R.L based in Rasnov, str. Eroilor, no. 4, Brasov, Romania.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the website www.alessi-wear.com.
2. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a customer of the Site, www.alessi-wear.com will process your personal data, such as name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, the way you use the Site data, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within ALESSI WEAR SRL, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating the user account, in the context of placing an order through the site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.
If you use your Facebook or Google account to create your user account on the Site, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, e-mail address.
If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order of a product available on the Site, you will be asked for your e-mail address based on which an account will be created automatically. If you do not complete the order, the email address and other data provided will not be stored by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, and the account created will be deleted automatically.
II.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, ALESSI WEAR SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
3. Purposes and grounds for processing
III.1. If you are a customer of the Site, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L processes your personal data as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, respectively for taking over, validating, sending and invoicing the order placed on the Site, informing you about the order status, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, defined in the Terms and Conditions [hyperlink to T & Cs]. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and ALESSI WEAR S.R.L.
- for fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on ALESSI WEAR S.R.L in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of ALESSI WEAR S.R.L to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the impossibility of offering you the services through the Site.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, through the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can give your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, in the My Account Information section.
To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications. Additionally, you can unsubscribe by accessing the My Account Information section.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.
Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, the creation of consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ALESSI WEAR S.R.L to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, through the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ALESSI WEAR S.R.L to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors on the Site, by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
4. The length of time we process your data
In principle, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a customer and exercise the option to delete the user account, by pressing the Delete account button in the My Account Information section, ALESSI WEAR SRL will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications through which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you such emails and / or text messages. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting your personal data. If you do not wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights set out in point VII below active order. The account deletion request can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L will stop the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
5. Disclosure of personal data
For the purpose of processing, ALESSI WEAR SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support ALESSI WEAR SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to the authorities central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L through the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
6. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to ALESSI WEAR S.R.L may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
7. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L, according to those described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from ALESSI WEAR SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by ALESSI WEAR S.R.L of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
o they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
o if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
o if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
o if the personal data have been processed illegally;
o if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
o personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, ALESSI WEAR S.R.L will anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
a person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
o the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
o the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or one data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to ALESSI WEAR SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - in terms of processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
o at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him are processed under the legitimate interest of ALESSI WEAR SRL or under the public interest, unless ALESSI WEAR SRL can prove that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
o at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, insofar as you consider it necessary.
For any further questions regarding the way personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com